Sunday, April 26, 2009

Trapeze Classes

I first heard about trapeze classes about 3 or 4 years ago. I was really excited about signing up for a class, but for one reason or another, I didn't get around to it until last December. Being the good friend I am, I decided to invite my closest friends and their significant others to participate in the activity...yes, I was scared and needed some support.

I looked into a few schools and decided on Hollywood Aerial Arts in Inglewood. My friend, Melissa, recommended the school and after doing some research, I found the prices at this location to be the most competitive.

The first attempt was the most terrifying despite the fact I was harnessed in. I couldn't help but to scream when I stepped off the platform. But once I landed safely on the net below I felt phenomenal. My friends enjoyed the experience as well, despite the fact that some of them were scared of heights and even shed a tear or two...now that's friendship!

I highly recommend signing up for a class; its a great experience. Classes are held several times a week at Hollywood Aerial Arts. You can sign up for high flying trapeze classes and pay anywhere between $25 and $40 for a class. The only caveat is that its not the most picturesque location, but the staff is great! For more information, visit: http://www.hollywoodaerialarts.com/

If you're interested in looking into other schools, here are some links: http://www.flytrapeze.com/ (Woodland Hills, CA)

http://losangeles.trapezeschool.com/ (Santa Monica, CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment