Sunday, June 14, 2009

Camping in the Angeles National Forest


















I, by no means, consider myself an outdoor person. Yes, I enjoy hiking and spending time outside, but let's not forget that I'm also afraid of wildlife.

My friends, somehow, managed to talk me into a camping trip in the Angeles National Forest. I was definitely skeptical, but figured that if I was going to camp with anyone, it was with them, experienced outdoorsy women. They had all the know-how and the equipment, so I thought, why not?

It was definitely a fun experience, despite the warnings of bears and the plethora of field mice at night. We set up our tents, ate, drank and hiked together for a couple of days (okay, I only stayed for one night). The location was absolutely beautiful!
If you're interested in camping in the Angeles National Forest, visit: http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/angeles/recreation/develop-camp-picnic.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment