Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Purpose

If you're anything like me, you like to spend your free time doing things that are not just fun, but often a bit out of the ordinary. I'm not exactly amused by doing the same things over and over (although I do have my favorites). I'm actually quite bored by monotony. I'm constantly looking for new places to explore, new websites to shop on (I HATE the mall!), new books & magazines to read, new cuisines to try (I LOVE food!) and the list goes on and on and on.

The purpose of this blog is to share info on some of the fun (and sometimes out of the ordinary) things there are to do in SoCal. Some of the things you may have heard of and others you may not even be interested in knowing about, but rest assured that contrary to what some may say, there is plenty to do in Southern California!

For the most part, I rely on the internet, newspapers, magazines, TV and friends for places to write about, so if you have any feedback on any of the activities/tours/classes or would like to see a write up on something specific, please feel free to post a comment or drop me an email! My goal is to update this blog at least once a week, but we'll see how that goes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment